"*** You must be able to travel 80 - 85% for this role. No exceptions.***
Who you are:
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game changers. Persistent people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you'll do:
To provide clinical, technical product/application (end-user) and educational sales support; and in-service training in meeting US Sales customer service and sales objectives. This position participates in pre- and post-sales activities and provides field clinical support for new and existing products.
- Implement field product and application in-service training (pre & post-sale).
- Provide differentiation and enhance professionalism in pre-sales presentations to increase revenue and value to the customer.
- Provide input for the development of competitive sales strategies, instructional and clinical literature to marketing and R&D.
- Work closely with Clinical Specialists and Training Management in the corporate office in support of Sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clinical sites, clinical leaders and healthcare trainers for training needs, and continued product application.
- Frequent internal contacts with regional Sales and Service Team members, Clinical Research Department, Corporate Clinical Consultants and Marketing.
- Observe, monitor and report clinical trends and therapies for market development.
- Participate in New Hire Training, clinical and training assessment of proposed products, marketing information, clinical tools and training products.
- Conduct customer, sales and service training programs and provide training for customers, Team Members and partners.
- Provide clinical support to customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing and/or emergency medicine, or EMT-P with bachelor's degree in education or business or an Associate’s degree with equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years of clinical experience.
- AHA ACLS current or prior provider status required and recommended to be maintained.
- Current RN license.
- Demonstrated skills in healthcare training of adult learners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to diverse audiences.
- Very strong interpersonal skills required.
- Prior experience in presenting, writing and teaching clinical information.
- Proficiency in common PC applications.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience in negotiation and influencing others.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Possess a strong commitment to company values.
- Frequent travel up to 85% is required.
- Ability to work out of a home office
- Periodically required to work weekends, evenings and nights.