- Exhibit a proactive and strategic approach to tasks and challeges.
- Seek opportunities to identify innovative solutions to tasks, field trends, and system inefficiencies.
- Deliver optimal solutions for internal and external customers
- Act as an ambassador for Universal Robots
- Achieve Technical Support KPI’s for case resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work independently, as well as with a team
Universal Robots is a great place to work with an exciting company culture, passionate employees and a supportive management team, all poised for continued growth. Our product is taking the industry by storm, receiving several industry awards.
- Support customers in diagnosis and repair of robots
- Provide remote technical support through multiple communication mediums with a focus on remediating customer inquiries.
- Provide technical support response within 4 hours of report of down robot situation
- Provide technical support to distributors, Certified System Integrators (CSI), and end-customers on-demand
- Escalate, and manage escalation if the solution can’t be remedied over the phone with distribution and/or CSI Service personnel
- Prepare technical documentation (CRM Case Management and applicable warranty and/or field service documents).
- Manage cases through the service recovery process to conclusion
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Robotics.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in robotics, or the industrial automation industry.
- Previous troubleshooting experience.
- Some programming experience. C++/Java/Python a plus
- Able to analyze problems in a logical manner
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks simultaneously
- Approachable and takes pride in providing a high standard of service and support to customers and partners
- A self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instruction
- Possesses strong business acumen
- Able to cope with ambiguity and in fast paced environments
- Able to travel <25%