Sr. Facilities & Process Engineer
We are looking for Sr. Facilities & Process Engineerfor our client in Easton, PA
Job Title: Sr. Facilities & Process Engineer
Job Location: Easton, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for managing, conducting, and documenting engineeringtrials of materials, manufacturing processes, equipment, and tooling, to achieve and sustain world class manufacturing performance.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Capital project experience in planning, setting deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors projects completion through the process of managing capital budgets; bid letting, tracking, administration, etc. Manages, participates in, and conducts technical training programs. Lectures class on safety, scientific plastics processing, planned and preventive maintenance of dies and set up components for extruders, and standard operating procedures.
- Administers written and practical exams and writes performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- High school education plus college degree or equivalent with a minimum of two (5) years injection molding, extrusion, capital planning, and training experience with an industrial company
- Computer systems literate
- Effective communication skills with co-workers and outside vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational skills
- Sr. Facilities & Process Engineer
- Understanding of injection molding and/or extrusion machines and related equipment.
- Computer literate, P.C. applications
- Analytical, mathematical and reasoning skills
- Ethical behavior
- Interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Goal oriented and team player
- Customer focused
Core and Critical Competencies:
- Technical and analytical skills
- Provide accurate and relevant information
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors and co-workers
- Effectively address problems and seek resolutions
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Strong written and oral communication
- Multi-task and organizational skills required