Trinity Operating is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas from onshore properties within the U.S.
Position Specific Description
The Facilities engineer position is part of the Gas Infrastructure team, that is helping develop our upstream assets in the Arkoma basin. NextEra Energy is the largest utility consumer of natural gas in the United States; in 2014, we utilized 736 Bcf of natural gas in power generation. The economics of natural gas are critical to nearly every one of the company’s businesses. NextEra Energy began investing in shale gas development in 2008, and today has deployed more than $1 billion in multiple shale basins around the country.
In addition to the duties below, this individual will also be responsible for the following:
- Pursue and implement new methods and ideas to enhance production, increase operational efficiencies and decrease expenses.
- Coordinates activities with multiple stakeholders(field operations, engineering, supply chain, management, HSE) to ensure construction projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Engages with vendor and supply chain organizations to ensure fit for purpose and cost effective operations
- Improves the operational safety and efficiency of drilling and production operations.
This job is responsible for supporting, managing and executing construction projects that allow the company to explore new frontiers and meet the ever-growing demand for energy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages construction projects, such as the installation of oil, gas and water production, separation and injection facilities (upstream)
• Works with tanks, vessels, compressors, pumps, piping, power distribution and computer controls, including making repairs, adding new features or functionality and installing new equipment
• Manages all aspects of construction projects
• Works with the team to execute operating plans and capital and expense budgets and to develop assets in a cost-effective manner
• Helps develop budgets and plans and assists operations personnel in reviewing existing facilities to improve efficiency and reduce costs
• Improves the operational safety and efficiency of drilling rigs
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Experience:10+ year
Requisition ID: 15367