In this role, you will hep shape our company strategy and direction in advancing Asset Management services. You will have great impact in driving our joint success, helping differentiate BC as a technical leader that brings more innovative and integrated solutions for our clients’ greatest challenges. You will be responsible for the development and growth of an Asset Management Consulting Practice grounded in the practical application of IS 55000.
As the the Asset Management Leader, you will be involved in growing our team and successfully execute significant asset management projects across the nation. This is a highly strategic position for someone who takes pride in exceptional client service, and positive results for our environment and clients.
- Develops high-value client relationships, while representing BC with key clients and teaming partners
- Engages and cultivates client service teams to support understanding and delivering on client needs and expectations
- Creates client engagement strategies and pursuit plans, actively leading in key opportunity proposal strategy, positioning, teaming, messaging and interview development
- Serves as project manager or senior technical resource for key clients. Manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver projects on schedule and budget and according to client critical success factors
- Ensures quality client services, clarity on work products, and delivery of high quality services within budget and schedule constraints
- Utilizes internal systems for communication, tracking and collaboration on projects and opportunities
- Develops and meets performance metrics including annual sales goals, project budgets and schedules
- Leverages resources, experience and skills of the firm to support client goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.) required; M.S. degree in related engineering field, preferred
- Professional Engineer registration
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in consulting and engineering services in the environmental sector with progressive responsibilities including business development and project delivery especially for water and wastewater municipal clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, lead strong project teams meeting project requirements, and provide strong business growth results in management roles
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and delivering on time and on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation, leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources
- Proven technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and contextually are required
- Ability to motivate others and lead teams to implement plans for projects and client pursuits
Join, Grow, Have Fun
We’re growing and having fun while doing it. Brown and Caldwell provides a comprehensive benefits program and a culture that promotes employee performance and success. We recognize that you are looking for a career path with opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We have a strong focus on employee development and offer defined advancement through our Career Path Framework; tuition reimbursement; honorariums for papers and presentation as well as project management training (BC is a PMI Registered Education Provider). Our work environment promotes a flexible and collaborative culture, an extensive knowledge-sharinginfrastructure and more. Our values of working hard and with integrity combined with learning, growing and having fun make Brown and Caldwell your employer of choice.