The Senior Executive Connections Specialist position will be responsible for the launch of Sunrun’s Executive Customer Connections program, wherein all Sunrun executives will connect with customers on a monthly basis. Additionally, they will be responsible for delegating Executive Escalations and leading a team that addresses these escalations.
This role is responsible for piloting and organizing the Executive Customer Connections program, including reporting, flagging customer issues, and working between teams to understand issues. They will also be responsible for leading others on the team, conducting one-on-ones with team members, and ensuring that all executive escalations are addressed.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an insatiable curiosity, a passion to improve systems and processes, and strong leadership skills.
ABOUT EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER CONNECTIONS
We have the privilege of working in all levels of Sunrun and the solar industry. From individual customers to our executive team and numerous teams and departments in-between, the Executive Customer Connections Team is able to analyze trends and identify opportunities to make servicing solar customers faster, easier, and less expensive and create industry standards.
- With the belief that customer service is everyone’s responsibility, Sunrun is establishing this new program in which each VP/Executive will call one customer every month.
- Ensures that all Sunrun Executives stay connected to our customers and set the example for how to engage with customers.
- The expectation is that Sunrun learns from these customers. The by-product of these conversations will create an additional feedback channel, resulting in process improvements and raising the level of importance of every interaction.
- Members of this team will be expected to work cross-functionally and collaborate and coordinate with multiple groups within Sunrun and our partners.
- Lead a team of Executive Escalation Specialists.
- Conduct one-on-ones, address interpersonal concerns, set and manage goals.
- Conduct audits of team members.
- Ensure the proper levels of productivity and that all team members are meeting SLAs.
- Manage and delegate Executive Escalations and ensure they are addressed quickly.
- Build the foundation for the executive customer connections program
- Develop a list of customers for potential contact from executives (Existing customers, former customers, dissatisfied, satisfied, lost potential customers).
- Use Threads to gather executive feedback and identify root causes and track plans.
- Track, report and analyze all progress on each customer issue and the larger root causes.
- Identify resources for Care.
- With visibility to the executive team, this individual must be professional and organized.
- Recommend and project manage improvements of service, product, and procedures to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Proactively report any training needs or system error/discrepancies to QA/Training team and support its efforts.
- Build relationships and work closely with customers, co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner to supply necessary updates and reporting as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- Proven high level of ability in working with MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel (including reporting and visualization of data).
- Proficiency with Google Work Suite (Calendar, Sheets, Drive, Gmail).
- Experience with ERP and CRM, preferably Oracle and Salesforce.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to establish rapport, build relationships and loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers; remains tactful when communicating negative information.
- Demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi-task effectively, and execute tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to remain focused and productive with tasks that may be repetitive.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to understand key business concepts at a micro and macro level.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling sensitive and private customer information in accordance to Sunrun’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, work independently, as a team player, and drives results in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for up to eight hours, and stand. Manual dexterity which allows the individual to use hands to type on a keyboard, use a mouse and write are required, as is the ability to talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.