Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is recruiting for a Senior Executive Compensation consultant to join our Compensation team. In this newly created role, you will report to the SVP of Compensation, and will be involved in the development, implementation and administration of executive compensation programs. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Administer and project manage activities related to executive short- and long-term incentive program design, administration and communications.
- Conduct executive job analysis, evaluation and market analysis to determine appropriate pay targets and levels based on internal and external equity. Review survey results and proactively provide the analysis of market trends and recommendations.
- Work closely with HRBPs and Talent Acquisition teams on proposals for executive new hire offers, promotions and adjustments and other ad hoc analysis
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the annual and long-term incentive plans globally, providing training & guidance to HR partners on executive compensation policies and programs while maintaining compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in the development and Implementation of key executive and company-wide programs, with particular emphasis on incentive systems and equity based long-term incentive programs
- Prepare materials for the meetings of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Compile and summarize data for use in public filings, including the annual proxy statement, Form 10-Q, and Form 10-K.
- Participates in a variety of Human Resources and Compensation related analytical projects including year-end compensation cycle, career framework leveling, and ad hoc projects throughout the year.
- Responsible for participating in compensation surveys and studies as well as conducting analysis in support of the Human Resources functions.
- Develop our capabilities in compensation analytics and reporting
- Improve and automate existing compensation processes
- Develop effective communication materials that enhance the understanding and value of compensation programs
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field of study and 7-9 years relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Workday HRIS
- Ability to effectively tell the story in building presentation materials
- Knowledge of equity-based awards
- Strong planning, problem-solving, project management, organizational, and communication skills; able to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- A pro-active, forward thinking approach to work; the ability to see the big picture, while managing details
What We Can Offer You:
- Knowledge of, and experience with, executive compensation principles and concepts, compensation analysis and consulting, including market pricing, compensation plan/structure design, job evaluation and grading, FLSA review.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.