The Executive Assistant reports directly to and supports the SSD BU General Manager and Senior Vice President and key staff members.
- Proactively manage calendar and resolve meeting conflicts as they arise.
- Fully manage complex travel arrangements (domestic and international) and expense reports.
- Think and plan meetings strategically: plan weekly meetings between EA and Manager to go through travel planning and team meetings/employee meetings, set as needed sessions with Manager to manage ad hoc requests
- Ensure the SVP’s time is respected and maximized by ensuring key attendees are attending and prepared for meetings.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manages and initiates meeting logistics including starting telephone bridge and screen sharing applications.
- Works with other key Staff members to maintain key documents to ensure executives are informed, metrics to identify areas of concern for the executives to focus on, and keep core metrics/balanced scorecards up to date.
- Anticipates and arranges key all hands events including arranging meeting rooms, attendance, AV support, pre-meeting logistics and presentation preparation.
- Capture meeting minutes for Staff and selected meetings.
- Event planning (onsite & offsite).
- Act as liaison to executive leadership team and staff at all levels.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 10+ years of experiencesupporting an Executive.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality internal and external to the company.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to manage priorities and tactfully defer / decline lower priority requests.
- Ability to track logistics across multiple countries and time zones.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to partner with others and build relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req # 1690