As an Administrative team, we are a group of individuals that love what we do and enjoy the people we work with. We know that the relationships we build are genuine and positively contributes to our work environment. We are intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates our individual initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need to be flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and provide exceptional support to the Chief Commercial Officer and his divisions. You will be a positive and professional role model in the organization and possess strong decision-making skills, be forward-thinking, collaborative, and have a reputation for problem-solving and troubleshooting in an evolving business environment.
- Primary support to the Chief Commercial Officer. Responsible for creating and maintaining the rhythm of the business through proactive planning and execution of administrative support to ensure a seamless experience for leadership and all employees within the division
- Manage and maintain CCO's complex calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and prioritization. Also, responsible for managing calendars of direct staff and broader department
- Organize complex and extensive domestic and international travel, which requires assembling travel packets and arranging all travel logistics
- Directly manage and mentor other admins in the division by overseeing their daily activities and providing strategic vision and direction
- Manage multiple department budgets and expenses in compliance with company policy; review and approve invoices and account reconciliation. Also includes timely preparation of expense reports
- Oversee and ensure CCO and his senior leadership have current office equipment and materials appropriate for the team's work, maintain department roster & coordinate office moves.
- Establish and streamline administrative and operational processes for the team while staying within corporate policy
- Create and maintain central calendar for team to include all corporate events and major business activities
- Go-to-person for questions regarding department and corporate procedure
- Responsible for flawless planning and execution of onsite and offsite meetings, events, and conferences
- Interface directly with interview teams and job candidates to coordinate complex interview schedules, make travel arrangements, and assist with expense reimbursement. Support onboarding of new hires to include ordering equipment/supplies, ensuring set-up of work space, and providing training on administrative processes.
- Assist with other projects and work as needed and assigned
- Collaborate with other administrative staff to support department and/or company-wide events and various other initiatives as needed
- 10+ years in an administrative role supporting senior management in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Ability to apply knowledge of the business and integrate into daily tasks to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver projects completed and on time while facing multiple distractions and interruptions
- Demonstrates and role models confidence, emotional intelligence, and professionalism
- Ability to pay close attention to detail when working with complex schedules or projects and react with an appropriate sense of urgency to situations or events that require a quick response or turnaround
- Ability to independently problem-solve to quickly resolve issues to maintain business continuity
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; must work well under pressure
- The desire to learn and grow with the business
- Able to work successfully in a team environment by building effective working relationships internally and externally with all levels of employees with different working styles and perspectives
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Seattle Genetics in all areas of responsibility
- May require travel up to 6-8 times per year for company events and various projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)