We're looking for a Senior Executive Administrative Assistant to support our 1 - 2 members of our C-level executives. This go-getter must be a quick thinker & have the ability to work under pressure with a variety of projects with little to no guidance. Exercising good judgment and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities is second nature to you.
What This Job Entails:
- Manage multiple calendars, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust and prioritize schedules based on last minute changes in multiple time zones as needed
- Manage weekly Executive team meetings, agenda, distributing and tracking action items
- Provide Board of Director and Committee meeting support as need
- Manage coordination of complex domestic and international travelschedules, trip logistics and prompt support during trips with schedule and route changes including last minute changes and requests
- Manage expense reporting and reconciliation of monthly corporate credit card statements
- Track department/projected related expenses and partner with Finance to manage budgets
- Manage coordination of department & executive onsite and off sites, all hands, etc.
- Support key team initiatives, including proven successful track record of driving key initiatives and special projects
- Act a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining professionalism at all times.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7 - 10 years of professional experience, including experience supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced company (preferably in a start up and the tech industry)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work with all levels within an organization (both internal and external)
- Dynamic team player with an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to processes, and work effectively with all personalities
- Capable of working under limited guidance, proactive with discretion and tact while being exposed to highly confidential company and employee information
- Expert-level skills with Microsoft Office & Google Applications Passionate about Credit Karma, our mission, products, and able to speak to our technology / industry