$100K — $150K *
The successful candidate will:
Perform a broad range of very sensitive, confidential, and proprietary administrative functions for the Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary. Works directly with the Secretary and Executive Leaders to assist in the preparation for Board of Directors and Committees of the Board meetings, including helping coordinate and disseminate the meeting materials, building board books on the board portal as needed, and managing the logistics of the meetings.
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information, utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures and operations.
• Assists with the logistics of board and committee meetings, including event planning and oversight, meeting logistics, and individual board member travel as needed.
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for board members and the CLO, including airline, hotel and car arrangements, monitoring travel and updating traveler with any changes, processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories.
• Files and maintains organizational documents, board and committee minutes, and other legal documents related to the CLO and the Board of Directors.
• Develops and maintains a yearly master calendar of the meetings of the Board of Directors and Committees of the Board.
• Develops and maintains lists of all board and committee members, tracking the board terms and attendance at meetings.
• Manages and processes the board’s quarterly compensation and communications related to compensation, as well as expense reimbursements for board members.
• Assists in the preparation of board and committee minutes and presentations as needed.
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences, and video conferences), presentations, composing correspondence, expense reports, timesheets, etc.
• Ensure that the office environment provides for the appropriate hospitality and supports the needs of board members, visitors, and other business associates.
• Manages and executes a variety of special projects, which may involve the highest level of confidential information.
• Other duties as assigned.
Basic Job Requirements
• Minimum ten years administrative assistant experience, with evidence of increasing responsibilities and advancement
• Prior board experience required
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Valid through: 3/16/2021
$200K — $250K