- Function as a team leader, leading the logistics organization, delivery, and financial reconciliation Ingram Micro’s complex multi-day, multi-element conferences with a minimum of 10 and maximum of 3000 attendees. Guide team throughout event production to secure planning and meeting of deadlines.
- Provide consultation where needed, assess needs, ensure compliance with Ingram Micro’s policies as procedures (gift cards; liability waivers, certificate of insurance, etc.).
- Plan organize and deliver events working closely with the client as the single point of contact.
- Responsible for well-planned, well organized, well-delivered events
- Responsible for timely reconciliation of program expenses vs. budgets to clients; strengthen the relationship with clients, and offers individual recognition of a well-done program.
- Manage client expectations by fostering a trusting partnership; offer consultation to meet goals and objectives; provide program updates; budget reviews; and transparency in all aspects of program organization.
- Delivery of an exceptional eventexperience for our attendees whereby the implementation is smooth and transparent promoting care and attention to the client’s needs throughout the journey
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or additional relevant experience in related field
- Certification as CMP is preferred.
- Coursework in the following areas preferred: Communications, Budgeting, Writing, Travel, Hotel & Conventions Services, Trade Shows, and Event Planning
- Minimum of five years in service/hospitality, meeting/event planning and travel management
- Experience in problem-solving and process improvement
- Professional appearance and positive attitude is a must
- Must have excellent negotiations and organization skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple programs and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with account reconciliation and holding events budgets
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel20% of the time, job will require working non-traditional or extended hours
- Experience working closely with a direct sales team and executives
- Self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented
Job ID: 15976