Sr ETL Abinitio Developer and Data Specialist
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr ETL Abinitio Developer and Data Specialist to join our team in Durham, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
- Troubleshooting and Resolution of incidents, load job failures/Abends within Enterprise Data Warehouse/EDW batch schedules for various applications.
- Interact with Business Analysts from the team to resolve production issues, understand the business requirements and data specifications.
- Analyse Control -M schedules for EDW batch schedule
- Identification of performance issues and recommendation/implementation of performance tuning techniques
- Execute the change control and promotions tasks in EDW
- Support production move following Release and Change Management processes
- Provide development effort estimates for enhancements
- Enhancements to ETL code and test plans.
- Requirement gathering and Preparation of ETL specification documents for delivering Group, Member , Product and Accounting data to Users.
- Data Analysis for understanding user requirements and finalizing optimal solutions to deliver Provider, Group , Member , Product, Accounting, consumer Engagement data to users.
- 5+ years experience with ETL
- 3+ years experience with datawarehouse troubleshooting
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 12341