TalenTrust has partnered with a Las Vegas based,high-end custom home builder. This industry leading builder has a full range of build and design services to accommodate each clients’ needs and visions of their future homes. They believe building a home should be a seamless process, and pride themselves on client experience, and being the one industry expert that can make their clients’ dreams a reality.
The Sr. Estimator will be directly responsible for the following:
- Ensure quality of bids and achievement of deadlines and deliverables
- Creation of reporting and utilizing information to drive business decisions
- Ensure strong communications with subcontractors and support as needed
- Assist in establishing custom home budgets through construction drawings
- Collect bid packages then review, compare and quantify bidding subcontractors
- Oversee all bid estimates for complete costs-to-build.
- Work closely with the Interior Design team to collect approved client options for pricing and contracting
- Work with Project Manager’s in collecting field changes for pricing, contracting and notifying the architect department of changes for plan updates
- Manage vendor relationships
What you need:
- Management experience and proven ability
- Experience in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s in Business, Construction Management, civil engineering or related degreepreferred
- Previous experience reading architectural plans and working with subcontractors required
- Strong estimating skills, and ability to estimate full cost-to-build for custom residential homes.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, including Excel
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Previous experience tracking budgets
- Experience with cost accounting, and tracking budgets
- Bachelor’s in Business, Construction Management, civil engineering or related degreepreferred.
Yes, we have more benefits!
Health, Vision & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay