We are looking for Sr. Esri GIS Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: ??Sr. Esri GIS Developer
Job Location: ?Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications.
- Candidates will work withsupporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units.
- The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8+ years of programming/application development experience
- 4+ years Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- 5+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL
- 5+ years Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 10x
- 5+ Python Scripting
- 3+ years .NET environment using C# and ASP and ADO with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- 3+ years of Esri WebApp Builder
- 3+ years of Esri Silverlight API
- 2+ years Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c versioned geodatabase development
- .NET Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, REST, WCF, etc.) experience
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor's in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Oracle Spatial SDO Geometry
- Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods, transportation data models
- Experience in incorporating GIS into SharePoint sites
- Esri Geodatabase (SDE) Administration
- Esri Geoevent Processor Extension for ArcGIS Server experience
- Esri Portal / ArcGIS Online
- Esri ArcGIS Apps ? Collector; Navigator; Survey 1,2,3; Operations Dashboard
- Esri Technical Certifications ? Developer/Enterprise
- iOS/Android development experience