How you will impact WestRock:
· Work as an effective team member in various situations as circumstances dictate
· Deliver well-defined business requirements and functional specs to support system development and configuration
· Stay abreast of technology changes and improvements within the Finance/Accounting offerings
· Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis and design work, creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying project work
· Communicate regularly with the business partners and IT to set priorities, communicate status, document issues, and manage expectations.
· Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level.
· Work closely with the implementation managers to develop, test, and implement change requests.
· Effectively manage relationships with end users, senior management, and within IT in a matrixed-resource environment
· Work collaboratively with 3rd party service providers
What you need to succeed:
· At least 2 to 3 years of SAPexperience implementing SAP APO with business process skills S&OP, DP and SP
· At least 2 to 3 years of SAPexperience implementing ECC 6.0 Plan to Produce
· Proven ability to work with business partners and IT to define business requirement and functional specifications
· Experience leading enterprise initiatives with proven ability to drive results within budget, scope and timeline
· Proven experience delivering innovative solution
· Ability to stay abreast of the SAP solution roadmap
· Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.