Sr. Epic Cupid Analyst
Senior level EPIC Cupid Analyst that will be assigned to the Cupid implementation project.
• The ideal candidate will have a Cupid certification with a minimum of four years Epic Cupid hands on implementation experience.
• They will also have a thorough understanding of cardiology workflows used in both invasive and non-invasive locations and be comfortable working alongside Cardiologists and other clinicians.
• Candidate must have extensive Cupid Structured Reporting (SR) experience in both invasive and non-invasive physician reporting.
• Candidates with CAR600 (Cupid SR) certification a plus.
• Active Cupid Certification with a minimum of four years Cupid implementation experience and experience with 3rd party system integrations such as Hemodynamic monitoring, Cardiology PACS, and Client Muse.
• Extensive Cardiology workflow design and Cupid associated build experience.
• A desire and proven ability to mentor and train project team members to facilitate long term success.
• Ability to navigate difficult relationships with respect and professionalism.
• Creation and management of build trackers across Epic application teams.
• Ability to work closely with all parties within the Cupid and Radiant project teams including but not limited to customers, clinical management, IT management, other Epic and IT teams, and vendors.
• Ability to manage a wide range of projects, large and small.
• Adheres to internal controls established for department.
• Epic Cupid Certification with NVTs current. CAR 600 (Structure Reporting) Certification a plus
• Minimum four years of experience in a senior level technical role implementing Cupid.
• A minimum of one full end to end Epic Cupid implementation within the past two years in a Sr. Technical role, three or more implementations highly desired. Documented history integrating Epic Cupid and Radiant with downstream cardiology and radiology systems, including Hemodynamics integration with Cupid.
• Proven track record of mentoring and provide expertise to project team members to facilitate long term success.
• Epic Cupid cutover and implementation experience.