Atlanta, GA AREA or remote southeast
Competitive salary+medical/dental/vision insurance+401k+other benefits
Travel 25% (mostly southeast)
Our client company is seeking a Senior Engineer to work with an interdisciplinary team of experienced Principals and Associates, who will provide technical and professional development guidance, in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
You must be willing to:
· Be responsible for managing projects, preparing calculations, writing technical reports, managing budgets, preparing cost-estimates, and other deliverables
· Support permitting and compliance projects for a variety of industries (chemicals, oil and gas, manufacturing, power generation, food and beverages, biogas, metals, and transportation).
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS Degree in an Engineering discipline (MS Preferred)
· 5+ years’ experience with air quality permitting/regulatory compliance
· Experience with emissions calculations for complex chemical/manufacturing facilities preferred
· Effective written & verbal communication/organization/time/project management skills
· Proficient in MS Office
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 6/4/2021