Supermicro is looking for a highly-experienced and successful Sr. Enterprise Sales Manager to sell Supermicro's broad portfolio of server solutions to large enterprise customers. Must be able to demonstrate past success, have an established network of key decision makers, and knowledge of the IT industry across a broad range of technologies sold into the enterprise data center environment. Must possess expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes involving complex, multi-portfolio, large deals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Represent and sell the entire Super Micro portfolio of products and services to large enterprise customers.
- Establishes a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor to key client decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client's industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning Super Micro capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Successfully manage all client requirements and requests. Visit customers weekly.
- Produces forecast and reports on a regular basis.
- May need to work from a home office and communicate with the headquarters.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques.
- Participates in/drives account Team Management.
- Orchestrates all Super Micro resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- 10+ years of successful Enterprise IT Sales account management experience.
- Strong relationships with IT Directors and Sourcing Managers at Enterprise Accounts.
- Strong Technical knowledge and understanding: Servers, Storage, Applications, & Network.
- Ability to work well on a team, to effectively motivate internal and external team members.
- Ability to deliver sales results required, and make their Manager happy they were hired.