Our client is a leading international provider of enterprise wireless network design. As a, they have a powerful national presence and a respected industry reputation. They are hiring a Sr. Enterprise Sales Engineer to support the business development team within a leading market region. The Sr. Enterprise Sales Engineer is a new position with strong executive support and significant market opportunity. They will accompany top business development executives to present wireless networking and security solutions for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other enterprise-level venues.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits package includes healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Outstanding product value: top-level field support and deployment customer service.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Company is profitable and stable, with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
- Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs to address enterprise customers?networking needs.
- Demonstrate networking solutions for enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Contribute pre-sales documentation (proposals, technical requirements, spec sheets, etc.).
- Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
- 4+ years of technical salesexperience or sales engineering for enterprise-level customers.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions.
- Strong understanding of networking technology, including:
- Enterprise-grade WiFi and WLAN
- Network virtualization
- IP networks and LTE networks
- SDN and SD-WAN (software-defined networks)
- Data security best practices and tools.
- Knowledge of emerging IoT, network automation tools, and 5G is a strong plus.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.