- Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of the applications and data architecture to support the company’s business strategy.
- Works with key business stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of the business objectives and related technology needs across the enterprise.
- Builds and maintains reference architectures for key programs and ensures that solution architecture teams adhere to the right architectures.
- Actively participates in Architecture Review Board to ensure that the right architecture is achieved through collaboration with other architects.
- Works with multiple service owners to ensure that the right solution architecture is achieved.
- Very strong communication and influencing skills is a must as enterprise architects will frequently interface with key business and IT leaders at every level.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of E2E data strategies, architecture and data flows between transaction systems and BI.
- Demonstrated experience representing IT in the data governance and influencing business and IT stakeholders on architectural changes and strategies.
- Familiarity and experience working with CRM and ERP data architectures.
- Experience in MDM, Data Warehouse, BI and Analytics, and Data Science/AI.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MSdegree and any relevant certifications such as TOGAF would be an advantage.
- Experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman is required along with working knowledge of EA tools for modeling architecture.
- 10 or more years of professional IT experience in large scale, distributed environment with hands on experience as an enterprise architect for at least three years focused in data domain.
- Proven expertise in enterprise architecture cutting across business processes, applications, data and infrastructure will be an advantage.