We actively seek a Sr. Enterprise Account Manager for our Oracle and/or SAP Product Lines. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
The Sr. Enterprise Account Manager (Sr. EAM) is responsible for a successful client experience ensuring service adoption (onboarding), positive client satisfaction, client retention, contract renewal, cross-sell opportunities, client referenceability, and management of all assigned enterprise clients. The Sr.EAM will be viewed as a trusted advisor and will partner closely with internal Rimini Street teams to articulate the Rimini Street support model and value proposition to clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Single point of accountability for Rimini Street clients (for non-technical issues), providing coordination of all Rimini Street resources from onboarding through entire client relationship
- Articulate the Rimini Street support model and value proposition to clients
- Demonstrate an ability to handle objections in a positive manner
- Lead for Rimini Street team execution providing an improved alignment with the client's business goals and to help client's drive the most value from their current ORACLE AND/OR SAP solutions
- Promotes client satisfaction through regular client interactions to build loyalty, ensure renewals, and expand the Rimini Street support footprint within the client account
- Demonstrated success in building C-Level and/or Senior VP executive relationships
- Established track record for identifying and/or delivering strategic solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems independently
- Ability to lead special projects as identified and execute through to completion
- Secures client referenceability and drives client participation in select marketing programs and events
- Provide pre-sales client onboarding and account management assistance for the sales organization
- Partners with other internal teams to execute client onboarding processes and tasks to assure successful, on-time completion of all deliverables (in accordance with ISO processes)
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the software support market with 10 or more years in high tech client relationship management, business development/strategy, and/or sales.
- Specific experience with ORACLE AND/OR SAP solutions is required.
- Working knowledge of ORACLE AND/OR SAP and ORACLE AND/OR SAP software support infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of SAAS and Cloud computing.
- Ability to analyze client activity to identify risks to project success and develop mitigation strategies.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to develop and present to client executive level leadership and key client stakeholders is required.
- Language Skills: English
- Demonstrated ability to provide client service to a large number of client accounts
- Ability to analyze client technology strategy to identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies with established track record for identifying and/or delivering strategic solutions
- Understanding of ORACLE AND/OR SAP software licensing issues and challenges
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required
- Experience with CRM systems, especially SalesForce.com
- Experience in software support or software services strategy, business development, client management, or delivery preferred
- Complex project management experience for multi-product, multi-country solutions
- Proven track record in helping clients leverage their IT solutions to meet business goals
- Developed successful C-level relationships by providing strategic guidance and direction to past clients on upgrade, migration, and implementation projects
- Able to drive client satisfaction rates with their client engagement and personal communication strategies
- Has increased client preference, client footprint, and lifetime value for said vendor
- Experience in software support and renewing client support contracts