One of Adobe's primary goals is to continue the growth of the company as an innovative and significant provider of enterprise-class software solutions. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for building and growing business within State & Local agencies. The territory will be further defined as we build the team, but will cover multiple states. The role will exclusively sell Adobe DigitalMarketing Cloud and partner with the larger Public Sector field sales team in the sale of this key set of solutions. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. This role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with customers, partners and otherinternal sales personnel. This individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross sell and up sell opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Drive revenue for Adobe's DigitalMarketing Cloud business in select Public Sector accounts (State & Local Gov) and territories.
- Drive large deals via ELAs (enterprise licensing agreements).
- Sell the entire value of Adobe Enterprise Products.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients and partners.
- Track, monitor and accurately forecast business across the territory.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned accounts.
What you need to succeed
- 5-7 years' of prior enterprise level outside software salesexperience; working knowledge selling into government accounts. Prior experience within State & Local is required.
- Success in selling digital marketing SaaS offerings, such as web analytics, web content management and/or BI solutions preferred.
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Superior customer-facing attributes both internally and externally. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Forecast accuracy; pipeline funnel management.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills & ability to "win people over".
- Ability to manage a business across a distributed organization.
- Work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Support, etc.