Adobe is looking for a hardworking, proactive, and strategic Senior Enterprise Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our Enterprise Government clients within Defense are being fully defined, addressed, and supported. The Senior Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for the planning and driving of end-to-end management of Adobe's existing client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. This role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with customers, partners and other internal sales personnel. This individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross sell and up sell opportunities.
The role will focus on Adobe’s Experience Cloud(Digital Marketing) offering. The territory covers the Department of Defense. The role is to be based in McLean, VA.
What you’ll do
- Drive Digital Marketing Cloud software revenue in the territory – specifically the DOD.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor and report performance for each partnership.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Ad Operations, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the public sector.
What you need to succeed
- 7 - 10 years of prior enterprise level outside software sales experience, preferably selling into the Department of Defense. A strong working knowledge of selling into Federal accounts required.
- Superior customer-facing attributes both internally and externally.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Forecast accuracy; pipeline funnel management; ability to present solutions in front of customers.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills & ability to "win people over".
- Ability to manage a business across a distributed organization.
- Work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Support, etc.
- Ability to travel 25% at a minimum.