This role will also partner with the larger field sales team in the sale of the overall Digital Marketing and Digital Media solutions and services. This includes the development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of account plans for new relationships. This role will achieve this through solution selling capabilities and direct, face-to-face contact with customers, partners and otherinternal sales personnel. This individual will be responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross sell and up sell opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Sell the Adobe Creative Cloud. Identify, cultivate and close on net-new business within the territory.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Merge the needs of the client with the Adobe offering.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives. This includes maintain accurate and detailed reporting.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with the client as well as Adobe's internal solution business units by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with various BU's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years proven track-record of enterprise level outside field sales experience, preferably within software.
- Proven Track record selling Enterprise Solutions. Knowledge of both Cloud and on premise solutions helpful.
- Value Selling Account Management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated presentation, reporting and CRM skills.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external clients & resources.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.