The focus of the Sr. Enterprise Account Executive will be to develop and maintain a strong presence in the competitive Cloud landscape while achieving profitability and performance standards. This position will cultivate an account development plan across the market for defined Cloud offerings and services and qualify and develop opportunities within those markets.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and prepared to join a fast paced and committed team. They will be conversant in date center environments, traditional hosting models, cloud offerings, servers, storage, enterprise applications and security. Excellent written and oral presentation skills are also required.
Education/ Experience Required:
- BS or BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years successful prior experience in IT related sales, Client account management services, or consulting practice management.
- Experience in Cloud Computing, ManagedSecurity Services or IT Solution practice area.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions to customers.
- Willingness to travel.
- Responsible and committed to effectively organizing their workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunity in a timely manner.
- Develop strategic, viable and well-planned sales opportunities with a targeted set of customers.
- Work across a territory to create a market for defined Cloud offerings and services and to qualify and develop opportunities within those markets.
- Must be able to travel to client sites within regional area to meet in person with client staff.
- Work with Microsoft Word and Excel.