Digital Marketing Business Unit of Adobe is looking for a hardworking, proactive Sr. Strategic Account Executive. The role is responsible for the end-to-end management of the Digital Marketing Business Unit ongoing relationship with a key strategic accounts. This role will focus on the complete Digital Marketing and Digital Media Suite of tools and services and how this customer optimizes their usage of Adobe solutions. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit.
This role will ideally be located in Chicago or Detroit.
What you’ll do
• Drive specific product revenue within this client. Build strong, lasting relationships with the client as well as Adobe's internal solution business units by understanding their needs and business objectives.
• Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Merge the needs of the client with the Adobe offering.
• Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
• Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Improve overall customer satisfaction
• Work with various BU's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
• Minimum 5-7+ years proven track record of account management/account executive experience, preferably within a Strategic Accounts role. Prior experience partnering with a global enterprise software partner required.
• Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions.
• Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships with both internal and external clients.
• Demonstrated presentation and computer skills.
• Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
• Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
• Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
• Strong understanding of Web technologies.
• Creative problem-solving approach.
• Value Selling Account Management experience a plus