Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and driven sales professionals to work as part of our thriving sales development team to prospect and qualify potential prospects in order to help fuel our growth. You will possess sound business acumen with the ability to influence decision making and a can-do attitude. Coupa is growing at a phenomenal rate and with that comes significant career growth opportunities for consistent performers.
- Responsible for sourcing new leads via outbound prospecting efforts through various channels – phone, email and social.
- Follow up and convert marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Partner with field sales to implement sales & pipeline build strategies
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas by setting highly qualified meetings that lead to quality pipeline and revenue.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line and value proposition
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes and product and service value propositions
- When required, attend company sponsored events
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- 1.5 plus years of proven sales lead generation experience in software
- Experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts at CXO level
- Proven track record with new account development
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Consistently meet or exceed account-based activity metrics daily.
- Bachelor’s Degree required