Job Title: Senior Engineering Systems Administrator
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Summary – basic function of the role
Administer Enerpac’s PDM/PLM and other engineering systems. Lead improvements to be best in class and able to easily adapt to a growing and changing global company. The position requires a strong background in the PTC Windchill product data management system from the administration and support perspectives. Familiarity with PTC Creo Parametric mechanical CAD software is preferred. The successful candidate is driven to improve processes and technology, and must be able to resolve problems independently, communicate proactively, and manage projects effectively.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Administration of PDM/PLM systems. Manage interface between PDM/PLM systems and MRP/ERP system. Lead the proper setup of the PDM/PLM system for the business
- Lead system administration and architecture documentation
- Administer other engineering systems/software as needed (CAD, Analysis software, etc.)
- Create, implement and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Perform data queries and dashboards using multiple data systems
- Work with the Engineering Services Leader to develop Global engineering standards and guidelines for acceptable use of the system and Train Enerpac employees globally to those standards
- Develop, Create, implement and maintain workflows in the systems for processes such as ECO process, release processes
- Lead data migrations and process migrations into the PDM/PLM systems to ensure consistency
- Lead the Development of software solutions and customized tools and processes for the engineering department
- Deploy configuration changes and customizations
- Working with application users to provide support and troubleshoot issues
Skills and Competencies
- Extensive administrative knowledge of PTC engineering software – Winchill and Creo.
- Working knowledge of Oracle is desired.
- Working knowledge of database structure and administration
- Strong organizational, written, oral and professional skills.
- Extensive experience in multiple programming languages such as Java, XML,VBA, WinSCP, SQL Developer a plus
- Demonstrated mature creative ability and exemplary business decision making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects independently in a team environment.
- Must be willing to travel to global sites to understand their challenges, provide appropriate solutions and train the users.
Education and Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
Experience Requirements: 3-5 years in a similar role with education requirements. 7 years in similar role without education requirements