Job Description Summary:
Under limited supervision, performs one or more of the following activities: configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issues related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. Supports multiple systems simultaneously, and provides leadership for large project efforts. Provide support or lead activities related to change management, outage management and/or project management.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Additional Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Enhance & maintain Privacy processes and workflows for systems within Archer GRC platform, including reports, iViews
- Support the Privacy team through design, development, creation & implementation of the Use Cases within the eGRC application and OneTrust Data Subject Rights Portal
- Support Data Integrations between EAI and the Privacy Functionality within the eGRC application
- End to End configuration of the new and existing Archer applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Perform admin tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles & Record permissions configuration)
- Resolve platform & end user related issues
- Debug performance issues
- Perform testing & migration support into different environments
- Gather requirements, perform analysis and estimation
- Prepare formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, current & future state diagrams, use cases and user manual
- Assist business users during UAT, analyze and resolve production issues as needed
Relocation assistance is available for this position.