??We are looking for ?Sr Engineering Project Team Leader for our client in ?Mossville, Il
Job Title: ?Sr Engineering Project Team Leader
Job Location: ?Mossville, IL
- Min year of exp - 7years
- Perform System Integration testing for Autonomous Hauling system, primarily focused on testing the office based command and control layer. Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in engineering required. Eight to ten years engineering experiencerequired. Skills and Competencies: Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability. Team player and detail oriented. Ability to understand autonomous technologies, machine systems and design test cases for the systems.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field. Major Job Duties.
- Create, document, and execute test cases for Autonomous systems.
- Meet with test engineer team at start of the day to plan day's activities. Complete a variety of test engineer activities including reading & understanding of system architecture and software release notes, write new test cases and document within HP Quality Center, complete test cases for a given release and document results. Working primarily in an office environment.
- Validation engineer - testing, creating test cases, running them, documenting results. Focus is on autonomous mining trucks, all work is in the lab. Interfacing with lots of software packages for testing.
- 7+ years experience Testing/Validation experience. Desired: HP Quality Center experience a plus. Experience with CAT machines a plus. Knowledge of technologies used in Autonomy a plus - Perception, Planning, and Positioning systems. Linux experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.