At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 40 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 30 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the product, engineering and operations teams to manage, launch and evolve high-impact products.
- Own and drive complex cross-functional projects.
- Identify key dependencies and risks, and partner with other teams to get these resolved.
- Manage a team of 5 senior TPM
Who you are :
· BS/MS in Software Engineering or related software product role.
· 6+ years of experience in software industry and a passion for technology.
· Experience managing international projects and people.
· A keen sense of ownership and experience managing end-to-end SW development cycle.
· Technical Program Management experience with e-commerce, big data or online web services.
· Project Management experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
· Awesome problem-solving skills and extreme attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus). Influence without authority. Able to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Previous experience as a tech lead in the software industry.
· Experience with launching Internet services.
· Strong exposure to complex machine learning, scaling and system performance challenges