The Digital Experience organization is looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Sr. Program Manager to drive the strategic initiatives in the Marketo Engage product suite that aims to radically transform marketing automation and customer experience management.
The role requires an individual with excellent program management abilities to lead and drive operational planning, managing, tracking, reporting, communication, and execution of key strategic programs in Marketo's Engineering and TechOps teams. As Program Managers within Marketo Engage, we work closely with Product,Engineering, TeachOps not only within Marketo , but across Adobe's different organizations to deliver strategic initiatives. Are you motivated to bring organizational clarity through data-driven operational plans, processes and deliver programs with high impact? We are a team that drives that goal every day!
What you'll Do
- Work closely with product, engineering, TechOps, SRE, and other cross-functional leads to drive planning and execution of Marketo’s strategic roadmaps.
- Ensure programs/projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality.
- Manage and maintain program/project information, including feature scope, the definition of done, resource allocation, and delivery planning.
- Facilitate regular scrum of scrum meetings, cross-functional stakeholders leadership synchs, and communication. Participate in individual scrum planning meetings as needed.
- Identify significant risks and unknowns and define and drive resolution plans.
- Manage cross team dependencies and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Track and ensure deployment/delivery criteria are met.
- Perform higher-level program/project tracking, reporting and metrics across Product and Engineering. Help with engineering staffing, allocation, and tracking.
- Drive information sharing and capturing and disseminating of standard methodologies across Engineering and Tech Ops.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in technical program/project management. Experience in managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for Agile/Scrum and ability to apply it in a smart and practical way. Define clear deliverables and meet them. Certified Scrum Master a plus.
- Expertise on JIRA, Confluence wiki .
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Experience as a software developer a plus.
- Well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of teamwork and influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.