Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software, and/or related components and equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
- Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- Develops and supports the execution of Software Test Plans and Software Test Descriptions.
- Collects test data and supports the development of the Software Test Report.
- May participate in quality assurance plan development.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 5-8years of related experience in test development and execution.
5-8 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
Job ID 2017-30090