Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do?—you think outside of the box and aren’t afraid to break the rules.
T-Mobile’s technical product managers manage the delivery of the development of a wide variety of technologies that change how millions of users connect and interact with one another. We're looking for ideas from diverse areas including third party billing, authentication and access, services, security, user interface, data persistence and analytics, tools and automation, etc.
As a technical product manager, you understand the tricky balance of getting it right and getting it out the door. You can break down complex problems into actionable steps. This role requires deep empathy for the user and tight collaboration between design, business, and engineering. You must be comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information in a rapidly changing startup environment.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
You will be responsible for owning and defining the technical product philosophy. You lead without authority, effectively aligning team members around a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping the right product to customers.
- Breaking down work, writing user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creating an outcome-driven product roadmap
- Articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Defining and tracking KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Conducting user interview and user testing sessions
- Enabling agile product philosophy across the technical organization
- Provide status to appropriate stakeholders
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- A highly technical background, ideally a CS degree or engineering experience
- Thoroughly understands “Lean Startup” and agile development methodologies
- Strong product and business instincts
- You strive for quality and pay attention to details that matter
- Comfortable with ambiguity and moving forward with imperfect information
- Judges success by the success of the team
- Enjoys working collaboratively with designers, engineers and business leaders
- Experience shipping successful products, defining vision and strategy
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Experience in design and creation of software applications and cloud services.
- Track record for successfully shipping products.
- Strong savviness for business processes and software automation
- Product Management experience
- Experience understanding user stories and acceptance criteria
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and manage simultaneous projects