Are you ready to join the Un-carrier movement? Do you enjoy working on projects with direct customer impact? Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience? Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do?—do you think outside of the box and aren’t afraid to break the rules?
If so, our team is searching for a top performing Senior Engineer to join us in taking the next big leap forward.
You should possess a strong balance of Radio Engineering know-how, with super-hero Computer Science skills in both back-end and front-end development.
We are a team that encourages innovation and advocate an agile and open approach, truly working and playing in the Un-carrier way.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources to build robust data models and pipelines
- Partner with peers & stakeholders on the development and production of rapid customer & network insight visualizations
- Responsible for the design, testing, implementation and validation of both the back-end and front-end systems
- Documents workflow, enhancements, and QA processes
- Support peers & stakeholders on daily data and application operations
- Identify and communicate insights to stakeholders in an effective manner
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- A solid understanding of the functions within a wireless network carrier, preferably with 3+ years industry experience
- Highly experienced in the design of backend services based on Rest API using python and SQL
- Ability to write and implement highly efficient algorithms and follow standard coding
- Understand the use of orchestration deployment tools and documentation such as GIT and version control
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including statistics based reporting
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- An ability to understand front-end user requirements with a problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline with emphasis in Wireless Telecom technologies