At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to workin the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
We are seeking a Sr. Engineer, Product Development to provide clinical expertise to overall leadless pacing project.
- Support clinical, regulatory and quality functions with system level expertise.
- Provide clinical expertise input to product requirements, risk management activities, IFU development, technical support, and training development.
- Support pre-clinical evaluations.
- May act as internal consultant providing technical guidance on complex projects.
- This is a non-supervisory position.
- May require occasional travel.
- Four year degree in a technical field, preferably mechanical, chemical , biomedical, industrial, or quality engineering; materials science, biochemistry, chemistry, physics or management and a minimum of 5 years engineering experience in the industry is required.
- Master’s degree in a technical or business field is preferred and at least 3 years industry experience will be accepted.