$100K — $150K *
Responsible for providing daily engineering support to site Maintenance Teams. This includes support of PM program execution, PdM program implementation, analysis of PdM data, support of Precision Maintenance program and support of technical training of craft-personnel. In addition, he/she will be responsible for tracking and reporting of all key maintenance and reliability metrics and driving continuous improvement efforts as they pertain to maintenance effectiveness. The Maintenance Engineer will drive PM and spare parts inventory optimization efforts, manage maintenance procedures, conduct root cause failure analysis related to equipment failures, drive maintenance related turnaround scope development and lead identification and prioritization of long range CapEx maintenance plans. Responsible for ensuring regulatory/SHEM required equipment PMs are scheduled and completed on time, SHEM/EHSS requirements for maintenance jobs are properly planned (permits, deviations, work practices, etc.), own and drive closure of maintenance related MOCs/TMOCs and SAFERs.
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide engineering support to maintenance craft-persons. This includes, but may not be limited to:
▪ equipment troubleshooting,
▪ equipment repair scope development, and
▪ identification of technical training needs of maintenance personnel.
• Lead and manage all Precision Maintenance initiatives. This includes, but may not be limited to:
▪ development & specification of techniques,
▪ development of acceptance criteria,
▪ coaching of maintenance personnel, and
▪ auditing of effectiveness.
• Provide technical support related to analysis of PdM data. The Maintenance Engineer will be the initial point of contact for PdM Specialists for support in regards to PdM data analysis for all equipment types. He/She will not be expected to be fluent in analysis of all types of PdM data but must be able to identify and engage expert resources in order to solve data analysis problems.
•Manage and drive implementation of maintenance and reliability procedures. This includes, but is not limited to:
▪ periodic review & revision of maintenance procedures,
▪ driving of procedural training of maintenance personnel, and
▪ periodic auditing of maintenance & reliability procedure compliance.
• Drive execution of and continuous improvement of existing equipment maintenance strategies. This includes, but is not limited to:
▪ identification & tracking of equipment “Bad Actors”,
▪ driving of proactive maintenance focus through on-time PM execution & PM optimization,
▪ periodic review & optimization of equipment critical spare parts strategies,
▪ facilitation of root cause analysis (RCA) studies related to equipment failure events, and
▪ participation in the MOC & capital project review processes.
•Track and report performance related to key maintenance and reliability metrics. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for gathering data and performing calculations required to report key maintenance and reliability metrics. He/She will drive metric accuracy through identification and correction of errors. He/She will identify opportunities for improvement and regularly report performance to site leadership.
•Drive development of ‘maintenance related’ turnaround scopes and CapEx maintenance plans. He/She will ensure development and communicate turnaround scope and CapEx plans to site leadership prior to “freeze” dates. Own and oversee 5 – 10 year capital maintenance plan based on AAA analyses, defined maintenance strategies and know equipment condition and risk.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Valid through: 3/26/2021