Saint Louis, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 239 days ago
• The Web Administration Team is responsible for the Build and configuration of Infrastructure for all web based applications at MasterCard.
• Web Administrators are engaged early in the project life cycle to ensure the infrastructure meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application.
• The primary responsibility of a Web Administrator involves hands on building of the web infrastructure.
• Requires a deep understanding of hardware, networking, security and tools used to monitor, test and evaluate those technologies.
• Have you installed and configured web servers or middleware applications?
• Do you enjoy solving configuration problems?
• Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
• Interact with the development and project teams to transform business and technical requirements into logical and physical architecture design.
• Collaborate with development teams to implement web and middleware infrastructure.
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
All About You
• Expert at Systems Implementation
• Expert at Web Server configuration and troubleshooting
• Expert at Application Server configuration and troubleshooting
• Connectivity – Ipv4, IPv6, port assignment, redirects, Certs
• JBOSS, Apache, WebSphere, Security