Rockwell Automation’s Security Team is seeking an experienced Information Security Architect to join our team. As an Information Security Architect, you will work side by side with the Information Security, CISO, and IT team at large to ensure our global environments are secured and monitored. The right person for this role will have a broad technical information security background with a focus on detection, prevention and response to securitythreats.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across teams to build and maintain creative solutions to security problems.
- Provide subject matter expertise on varioussecuritydisciplines such as:
- Cloud and Emerging Technology
- Applications and Data Security
- Endpoint Security
- Mobile Security
- Identify, design and build solutions that can be adopted and deployed into a highly available production environment.
- Proactively find and fix security issues
- Evaluate new security technologies
- Work across teams to enhance the security posture of internal infrastructure and client-facing systems
- Perform security reviews of server / network / web application design within a virtualized environment and ensure compliance with security policies and security best practices.
- Analyze potential impact of new threats and exploits, develop and implement solutions to mitigate those threats, and communicate risks to relevant business units
- Capable of assisting insupporting one or more of the following technicalsecuritysolutions such as:
- Network Firewalls
- Data Loss Prevention
- Load Balancers
EOE, M/F/DISABLE,VET - will consider virtual location for the right candidate.
- Bachelors degree, or 8 yrs industry experience
- At least 5years of IT Security work experience
- Experienceworking with multiple operating systems
- Experience securing and architecting cloud based infrastructures (e.g. MS Azure, Amazon AWS and Google)
- Expert experience in evaluating and assessing securitythreats across a variety of environments and industries
- Knowledge of SOX controls
- Has a working knowledge of identity and access management.
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Outstanding communications skills and a clear awareness of what being an effective team member entails
- Calm under pressure, and an ability to provide concise and thorough security related technical support and guidance on complex issues in a high velocity, dynamic environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Milwaukee preferred, but position can potentially be worked virtually from anywhere in the USA except Alaska and Hawaii.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor’s / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Information Systems or a bachelor's in a similar technical field.
- Experience in software-based networking technologies and SDN management interaction between applications and orchestration systems (API).
- Experience securing scalable web architectures and distributed systems
- CISSP, CRISC or CISA certifications desired.