Applies current computer science technologies to the design, development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks to maintain system security. Works with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of the- art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, electronic data traffic, and network access.
• Handles, responds and escalates incidents per the company's incident response plan
• Effectively communicate investigative findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
• Perform digital hunting and forensic analysis to detect threats and indicators of compromise on the domain/network
• Updates and creates new monitoring policies on threat and vulnerability event capture. Updates inventory of assets to help capture normal behavior/activities within the company.
• Works to ensure security systems/appliances are functional and improved upon for pro-active cyber defense
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association
MCP/MCSE, GIAC GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE, GREM, CISSP, CISA