Sr Engineer II - React Native Developer
Ticketmaster is looking for a Senior React Native Developer! To be successful in this position, you’ve got to be proficient with React Native and/or React.js.
You’ll use the latest open source mobile technologies to build our React Native mobile apps which delight sports fans and music lovers around the world. You’ll design responsive apps, work on cutting-edge features. The right candidate will participate in architecture and design reviews, work closely with product & other non-technical staff, write test plans/cases, create automated tests and work with engineers and architects to create our next generation mobile platform.
Above all else, we’re looking for great problem-solvers. If you are a passionate technologist who delivers while having fun, then come and join our team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
Who you are.
You're a passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. You are proactive, a self-starter, and have a proven track record to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with a team as required. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software engineeringexperience, with 2 years related to React Native development.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux is a must)
- Familiarity with Restful APIs
- Experience delivering mobile applications to both Android Play Store and Apple Store.
- Extensive Git (or similar) experience solving complex merging conflicts and branch rebases.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android Studio
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
- Experience with automatic building/deployment services like Fastlane, etc
- Designing and implementing APIs for mobile apps (a plus)
- Implementing user-visible dashboards, graphing data showing stats/analytics in general (a plus)
- Experience with ESlint and Prettier