$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Sr Engineer I - Process Engineering position is responsible for providing advanced engineering support to existing product process transfer projects, process improvements/cost reduction activities affecting the form, fit or function of the product, and new product development process and production equipment development requirements in accordance within all TMC processes and procedures.
1. Provide engineering support to the design, development, and qualification of products, processes, and process equipment in accordance with TMC QA101 Product Development & Design Controls and in full compliance with all design control, quality, and company regulations and national and international regulatory body requirements. This activity includes, but is not limited to, the understanding of change control, validation, documentation practices, process control, and design control requirements.
2. Participate in and provide manufacturability insight and guidance to the design and development of new products to facilitate the development of viable production processes for the products under development.
3. Serve as a Process Leader for the development or transfer of production processes. Accountable for the execution of all engineering activities required to develop, implement, and validate processes under development or modification. The Process Leader "owns"" the big picture of the production process and ensures that its overall performance and validation requirements are achieved.
4. Actively lead and participate in the performance of formal process validations to ensure their compliance to validation protocols. Ensure all protocols and validation reports are correct and well-written.
5. Install production/process equipment and support the conduct of Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), pre-Process Qualification (PQ), and formal PQ validation activities and the documentation of their results.
6. As required, serve as a Problem Solver to product and process issues and apply the proper engineering tools and techniques for their resolution and implementation of any required process modifications.
7. Participate in and contribute to project team meetings, Design Reviews and other formal project reviews.
8. Participate in and provide input to the development of project planning activities to include project cost and schedule estimates and performance requirements definition.
9. Prepare and present technical presentations to all levels of personnel in a manner that effectively communicates technical activities in an understandable way to the target audience.
10. Performs other job related duties assigned.
Terumo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Background Experience: The following candidate background experiences are desired:
Valid Through: 2019-10-17