Use your advanced engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving billions of customers around the globe
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
Partner with various project teams to develop avionics simulations tosupport application development and certification.Executing Project SubtasksPresentations to leadership and customersEstablish and follow methodologiesPropose technical improvementsSuggest enhancements to advance projects
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 8 years experience in Design, Development of Avionics Simulation Solutions
- Strong experience in Windows Programming, Visual C++, .NET, WPF, Multi-threading, etc.
- Strong experience with Graphics Software Development, UI.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle - Waterfall, Agile along with
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment. Strong knowledge on Avionics Domain especially the Avionics Systems Knowledge on Business Jets and Air Transport platforms.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and work with global team
- Strong Technical Leadership, Stakeholder Management & Communication Skills.
- Good Avionics Domain Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Primus Epic/Apex architecture will be an added advantage