The Sr. Engineer Unified Collaboration will work as a part of a dynamic IT organization in a fast paced, project driven, high quality environment. As a Senior UC Engineer, you will be expected to promote and vet product strategies, provide technical design, and operational excellence globally. The environments of immediate responsibility place include: Outlook online, Skype for Business, and MS-Teams. Willingness and eagerness to learn new tools and systems are a critical aspect of this position.
- Lead and implement gold standard administration and support strategies for MS-Exchange and MS-Outlook.
- Ensure a best in class MS-Exchange environment, driving full adoption and the support and implementation of associated applications.
- Be accountable for the security and reliability of the exchange online and related systems.
- Design and manage all aspects of environment; legal hold, group management, shared calendar, UC tie-ins, Active Directory support and design.
- Provide support for Helpdesk and IT end user support teams, including Information Security, Client Compute, Network, and POS Teams, as well as variety of development groups.
- Provide training and work to empower support teams to provide an elite standard of support for our end user community.
- Help craft contemporary unified collaboration solutions and strategies that allow Foot Locker employees to be more productive and collaborative.
- Help management challenge the status quo. Manage projects as assigned.
- Partner successfully with cross functional IS&T experts and stakeholders
- Using innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to identify problems, drive to root cause, develop, and implement solutions independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new high technology products and services.
- Support and provide input into the End User Services overall strategy and vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Minimum 5years of progressive experience and demonstrated success in supporting messaging and collaboration platforms.
- Must love collaboration and communication tools.
- In addition to mastery of MS-Exchange, possess Strong familiarity with other messaging systems such as IBM-Domino, G-Mail, Yahoo mail and others.
- Mastery of SMTP routing, general e-mail routing, encryption and security.
- Ability to use and innovate with Microsoft PowerShell.
- Familiarity with Unified Communication systems including Telephony, E-mail and Fax.
- Authentic passion and commitment to excellence.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- A passion for people, partners, customers and technology is critical.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of IT security concepts.
- Knowledge of IT networking concepts.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Availability for the support of applications and systems outside of a normal work day (as needed).
- Proactive in making recommendations in process and technology improvements.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Ability to work well in a dispersed team environment.