Are you energized by the intersection of technology and design? Do you spend your time optimizing and enriching creative work using cutting edge technologies, such as multi-platform development frameworks, native code, and modern C++? Are the features you write visible in leading design products like Photoshop, Adobe XD, Premiere and AfterEffects, helping millions of users get their work done with simplicity and joy? If not, and you wish you were, look no further.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- You have implemented product features, solving complex problems.
- Working knowledge of the native SDKs on iOS, MacOS or UWP.
- Experience in modern C++ (e.g. C++11, C++14).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field. Experience in different development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Kanban) and ability to balance the advantages of each approach in practice.
Great to have:
- Professional experience developing applications on multiple platforms is a plus (e.g. Web, desktop, mobile).
- Practical experience developing on contemporary web frameworks such as React or multi-platform technologies like React Native or NativeScript a plus.