Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage the day-to-day chaos that comes from managing the logistical needs of a large-scale operation while also developing and implementing all logistics performance processes required to manage and optimize the various logistics operations.
The successful candidate will have spent time leading logistics initiatives and improving performance in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Transportation, Trade Compliance, Manufacturing, Packaging, Material Flow, Warehousing and Facilities as well as the supplier base.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and direct projects to improve process efficiency, throughput, and reduce costs.
- Conduct/lead business process analysis to understand the needs of the logistics organization and translate those needs into clear specifications.
- Identify our toughest operational problems through engagement with our customers, frontline teams, and leadership, and prioritize the most impactful projects.
- Work with cross-functional leaders to scope projects, align objectives, and coordinate stakeholders to deliver outcomes for Lucid and our customers.
- Drive lean practices throughout the organization to include Six Sigma projects, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, 6S, and improvement workshops.
- Actively find new opportunities for process improvement, reduce production costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Build a formal Continuous Improvement team and standardize the Continuous Improvement efforts across the Logistics group.
- Lead all site based continuous improvement efforts through the use of LEAN tools (Kaizen, 6S, Standard Work, TPM, Visual Management, etc)
- Introduce efficiency measurement and quality improvement tools and methods to monitor/optimize the efficiency of operating processes in the organization.
- Collect data and perform statistical analysis.
- Map and document processes. Independently identify process gaps; recommend and implement process improvement.
- Work on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Develop advanced competency in wide range of engineering methods, Lean tools, and quality standards and coach employees in the use and implementation of Continuous Improvement, Quality Assurance, & Lean principles.
- Help shape a company culture centered around continuous improvement in the pursuit of Operational Excellence.
- Serve as Six Sigma subject matter expert - continuous improvement (Kaizen) leader for the group.
- Measure expected and actual results and drive continuous improvement processes to achieve and maintain operational excellence.
- Develop and maintain the Continuous Improvement annual Savings Plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, Masters preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a Continuous Improvement or Supply Chain positions
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and PM certification a plus
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.