The primary purpose of the Sr Engineer, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) role is to design and develop software solutions within our CMMS system (Maximo). The position will provide leadership in all aspects of CMMS development including design, engineering, testing, debugging, documentation standards, change management and release management.
- Fully develop and implement major system enhancements that drive business efficiencies
- Make technical recommendations on potential future projects and designs, highlighting any potential risks and mitigation strategies
- Develop and maintain interfaces between CMMS (Maximo) and other external systems, leveraging existing API’s wherever possible.
- Oversee all system changes performed by other CMMS team members
- Stay current on new programming techniques along with the latest software and technology developments
- Manage all aspects of technical relationship with cloud hosting provider
- Review log files and proactively resolve any issues that arise
- Travel Required: No
Years Of Experience
- 5-7 : Programming and software development experience
Bachelor's Degree - Computer and Information Science