We are looking for Sr. Engineer (CAPA Engineer) for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Sr. Engineer (CAPA Engineer)
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Implementing, revising, executing, and maintaining CAPA for the Pilot Operations Delivery Systems group.
- Lead and mentor cross functional teams with the implementation of appropriate root cause analysis techniques
- Follows up on all action items until all items are completed and closed.
- Investigate product and process quality Issues
- Manage all aspects of CAPA activity which includes gaining the commitment of cross functional resources, scheduling CAPA team meetings, and ensuring CAPA deliverables per project timelines
- Root Cause Analysis
- CAPA Process
- Knowledge of ETQ (Preferred)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Self-Starter and accountable, with focus on quality
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field required
- At least 5 years of experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry Required.