O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 268 days ago
• The Marketing & Business Systems Business Operations (MBS BizOps) team provides monitoring services, production support, deployment and change activity, implementation support, and engineering and infrastructure support for marketing and business systems for the B2B, B2C, and Financial Systems segments.
• Within the MBS BizOps team, The MasterCard Consolidated Billing System (MCBS) centralizes the billing function for key MasterCard products and services into a single system. The system provides customers with detailed billing information for processing services. The other applications supported by this position range from development and support of Oracle financials application to development
• The purpose of this position to have Senior Engineer to support the MCBS application.
• Do you have an understanding of enterprise system monitoring and support?
• Do you enjoy working independently or in a team to troubleshoot complex issues, find root cause and resolution, and continuously identify and implement support efficiencies?
• Do you have extensive experience effectively communicating and building relationships with a broad spectrum of technical and non-technical business global professionals?
• Contributes to the engineering strategy for all platforms across MasterCard’s financial application suite and to the production support response strategy by identifying and developing platform improvement and process improvement opportunities.
• Troubleshoots applications and implements fixes to decrease time to resolution and minimize dependency on advanced vendor support.
• Minimizes application development costs by providing guidance to application development teams and ensuring sound execution throughout the system development life cycle.
• Provides assistance to team members as needed.
• Maintains skills consistent with the technology roadmap and implements tasks leveraging new technologies as needed.
All About You
• Hands-on Experience on CSG Single view application knowledge, IME application knowledge.
• Linux command line skills, Perl and Bash scripting.
• Oracle & PL/SQL
• Mainframe knowledge optional
• Knowledge of ITIL Process.
• Knowledge of MasterCard and the payments industry preferred.
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
• Willingness and ability to learnand take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.